Monday, October 23, 2006

Labour, for what?

The message from yesterday's church preaching...

Except the LORD build the house, they labor in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.
Psalm 127:1


I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
John 15:5


Each day we labour for many things in life, and get ourselves occupied with many things big or small. I admit, I am one of such people.

How about taking a little break to evaluate our labours in the light of the verses above. They're in old English, KJV style.

2 comments:

danez said...

Betullah Mike, saya pun siiibuk...
Saya ingat dalam tandas baru dapat duduk diam. Kena evaluate banyak ini.. Thanks!

HK Jun said...

Should come with thanksgiving and lesson learned.