Wednesday, November 11, 2009

So clever

Madam ah, you are 42 years old, never had children, and has heavy bleeding. Your risk of having cancer of the uterus lining is higher than other people. I need to check your below (wink wink) and take some tissue from the lining to make sure it's OK.

Hah!!! I got cancer ah???

I din say you got cancer la. I said at higher risk only. Need to take the tissue to confirm.

Hmmm... take tissue can confirm ah?

Can.

Do scan can confirm ah?

Cannot. Roughly guess only.

Aiyah! My Medical Card expired already last month. I haven't renew yet. If you confirm I got cancer, then I cannot claim already. You do scan only la, don't check other things, until I renew my Medical Card, can ah?

Can... Up to you lo. So when can you settle your Medical Card?

Emm... this few weeks busy. Maybe next month la.

OK la, then I see you one month from now, only do the tests la.

Good good (smiles happily).

1 comment:

EADotCom said...

One month wait for potential uterine cancer? Is this denial? Shock? Non comprehendo? Interesting.....