Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Amazon stuffs arrived


My package from the U.S. arrived today, finally. Took it exactly one month to cross the Atlantic and land at my doors. Cheaper than buying the stuff in the shops here, even after including the shipping cost of USD$15.

Pretty good packaging. But I think someone must have opened it along the way to check the contents. The sticker is a bit torn, and so is the inner packaging.

But the most important thing is, my stuffs arrived in good shape... yeh yeh!

Tasked with helping to formulate a guitar lesson module and teach some guitar tricks, gotta have some books to brush up la. If not how to teach.

The next question is... who's gonna lend me a guitar?

2 comments:

Nubcake said...

wah...so syok a. next time ask u help me buy stuff from Amazon,wakakaka...

EADotCom said...

Waaa pay to buy and ship over, and then didnt get a guitar? Doesnt sound right. LOL