Thursday, September 04, 2008

BTN

I am going to BTN.

Dunno what's BTN? Well, if you're in the govt sector, you're bound to hear about it sooner or later. Never attend BTN, cannot naik pangkat or naik gaji.

Otherwise, you may read about BTN HERE. It's hot news.

It's gonna be in Kundasang (nice mountain air there yeh yeh). 12th-16th Sep. Got to know about it from the website. The letter was sent on 2nd, yet to reach me. Aren't you amazed at how 'last minute' the govt agencies function?
Not sure whether they're really having it, since it's the fasting month. I heard that Muslims should not be promoting unholy things, e.g. racism, cronysm, corruption, religious hatred... during the holy month of Ramadhan. So I called up to check.

Yes it's on. "Memang ada. Cuma tak ada aktiviti lasak." Good la, can sleep.

But it's public holiday in Sabah la, Malaysia Day lagi. "Memang on jugak". Maybe Malaysia Day is not so important to West Malaysians. For all you know, it may turn out to be "Change Government Day" if the guy wasn't lying.

Fine, I shall offer myself to be indoctrinated. Come take me, folks. I've been brainwashed enough by Malaysia Today and Pakatan Rakyat.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, will they make you sumpah or take a test? If you fail both, cannot naik pangkat/gaji?

Mike Chen

Anonymous said...

Wow, will they make you sumpah or take a test? If you fail both, cannot naik pangkat/gaji?

Mike Chen

Anonymous said...

pewling here...i just attend the course around april...is very boring, you have to give a lot of opinion and speaks out during the group discussion session....is very bored....!!!!

Bobby Majimbun said...

maybe in sabah things are more relax. anyway, do update how was it. if it's too sensitive to blog u can email me..hehehe

Anonymous said...

Just hope they don't make me sumpah on the Bible and say that's what Christians do. Hahaha...
They want my opinion, I got lots to give. No problem.

Anonymous said...

Yeah let them know we 'squatters' are no pushovers! Er now you only half squatting.

M Chen