Friday, November 17, 2006

Money no enough

Many people that I know of are finding more ways to make $$$ these days.

I've got some friends in the hospital playing SwissCash, a high-risk high-yield internet investment scheme. Not too long ago, it was direct sales for XKL SkyFruit, Moringa, Cosway and Avon.

A very bright ex-classmate of mine, an electrical engineer, is now becoming an investment guru. He has set up a blog to provide financial/investment tips for newbies. Visit his Kaching (Not a Hokkien word. It's the sweet sound of the cash register) blog HERE if you are looking for something like Finance/Investment for Dummies.

The hospital has not been paying my allowances for the past few months already. Next month I'll be eating sand.

钱不够用。


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, our gorment so pokai now ka that no gaji paid for a few months (how about laupoh teacher)? still they talking so big with billion ringgit projects and sending astronauts into space!

Mikechen

Anonymous said...

You should read what they say... the astronaut going to play Batu Sembilan (children's game) in space.

Gaji got la, but no money to pay allowances. Hospital used up the allocation.

Loupo is eating grapes (menganggur) now. Full time housewife.

Jin Yoong said...

Mike,
Thanks for the promotion of Kaching! BTW, I am not that bright. I have dark skin :D

Yup, I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I read about the pride Msians (or shall I say the politicians) will have to be able to "pull tea" and play batu seremban in space. And it's gonna lead to some scientific discovery for Msia :O