Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My that Loas trip

While I am catching up on my rest, my friend (a.k.a. Pastor) Jun has got into action and blogged about the highlights of our brief adventure in Laos / North Thailand. Click on his blog name on the right column and read on.

Haha, so I dun need to cerita already lo. Just show the pictures la.

Comparing the pictures that we've taken, I find that between the two of us, despite being on the same route, eating almost the same food, living in the same room and seeing the same things, our attentions were caught on to pretty different things. And so was our intepretations what we encountered. Jun's photos are mainly on scenery and architecture, while mine include more of the people and their culture (hehe coz I have a bigger SD card). Jun made good photos with his Point-&-Shoot Nikon Coolpix S1 digicam.

No comments: