Thursday, January 12, 2006

Bridal photos


Irene and I had our bridal photos taken in KK on new year eve. Now they are ready for selection. The shop gave us an album with 71 small photos. We are to choose 42 for the actual final albums, and for the ones to be framed.

The guy used film. So he couldn't possibly give me the negatives, and he has no digital file. I scanned the photos myself. If you want to take a look, click
HERE. Keep in mind that those are scanned from small prints, so picture quality is quite lacking. Also, the shop stamped a blue 'Sample' on each photo, to prevent people from duplicating I think.

When I am more free, I will try my PhotoShop skills to remove the blue stamp. :-)

If you have seen the gallery, do leave a comment on which is your favourite photo. Thank you.

Wedding date is on 11th March. A Saturday on the beginning of school holidays. You are invited.

4 comments:

EADotCom said...

waaa u 2 look like movie stars! Thanks for the invite! Might try to make it. Where will it be? Will Irene have time to get everything ready? Give us more details!

Anonymous said...

Will be in her house and nearby church. Details will be out soon. Err... will need all the help we can get.

Anonymous said...

waaa wat a nice pix of u! Hahahahaha!
Did u say Helpwanted? Hmmmm wat can be done from KK o???? Anyway, pass out the details and let's see wat happens...

Anonymous said...

Still quite blur la... first time having wedding ma. Will inform as help needs arise. Hehe... The new pic ok la hor?