Friday, December 09, 2005

Year end

Hmmm, nothing much going on at the moment. So I'll just share 2 cute December baby photos. Cute leh! Don't ask me whose babies are those. Their mothers' babies la.


Work has been quite busy. Had to cut 2 babies out, late last night and pre-dawn today. It was a tiring day. Worsening symptoms of aging...

My old Pajero is finally sold off. Not good a price, but at least it is sold off. Maintaining the old vehicle really tested my patience and faith. Am waiting for My-orange-Vi. Still on the waiting list.

Looking around for a decent place to take bridal photos at a decent price. Any suggestion?


2 comments:

HK Jun said...

Dr Mic, u bought MyVi ka?
how much u sold for the pajero?

EADotCom said...

a myvi man!waaa
Cheapest way to take good photos is go into a hotel grounds with a good photographer! hahahaha~