Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My entry into digital photography


Bought a Canon S2 IS a few days before Merdeka Day. Was initially thinking of buying a cheaper Point 'n' Shoot camera. Then my friend Patrick S.C.Wong in Sandakan brainwashed me into buying this... almost a month's salary gone. Anyway, won't be upgrading anytime soon, since this camera is quite 'advanced'. A bit bulky, but I love the 12x zoom and Image Stabilisation, the swivel LCD, the features... just quite a bit bulky though. I try to bring it along everywhere I go. Good tool to capture memories that pass my life only once. Do get a camera if you don't have one yet. Here's one of my favourite pics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that patrick from sarikei?? if so , might be someone that sarikei ppl will know

Anonymous said...

yes