Saturday, March 20, 2010

17.3.2010 - The final morning

Pst Jubilie and I woke up early to join the morning prayer group. We thought, "sudah datang jauh-jauh gini, tak pergi rugi". A church elder shared a message from buku Ulangan 4 (I flipped thru my Bible and could not find any book titled Repetition). Deuteronomy 4 it was. An apt message for Ba Kelalan, who had seen the miraculous workings as the Israelites did, and be reminded of the mandate that came along with such priviledges.

No words is enough to describe the tranquility in the morning.

Pst Jubilie catching up with old friends. He was here in 1986, when an overnight conversation with Pa Agong Bangau changed his life destiny. Here he met friends whom he had lost touch for 24 years!

The lady of Apple Lodge, Ibu Yamu with a friend Ibu Lawat. Ibu Yamu's warm and sincere handshake can melt your heart.

My amateur try on food photography.

2 comments:

EADotCom said...

Ah Doc, you really make me wanna put aside my other July agenda for this =)

mikestation said...

They told us there's a broadband connection between Mount Murud and Mount Zion. So no need to go to Israel. Save a lot on travel cost.

Point is... go la.