Friday, July 11, 2008

Healthy lifestyle - Eating well

Welcome to the Ryan Food Channel. I understand that many folks are eating more at home rather than eating out (at least that's what my parents do). Apa boleh buat, the rising cost of living is sqeezing the wallet (and the waist) tight.

Anyway, I've got good news for you. I am going to share with you some SECRETS of good cooking, exclusive from the Ryan Food Channel.

First, let me get one thing clear ok. I was not born with a silver spoon in my mouth... that was a plastic one my daddy bought. Cheapskate.

OK, let's get on to the serious stuffs.

To create good food, you'll need to have...

PASSION for good food and creative cooking. It's not just the end product that matters. The process of making good food is every bit worth enjoying and cherishing.

PRACTICE, practice, and practice. With lots of perseverance and patience, you're bound to develop great cooking skills one day. They say practice makes perfect; and those less-than-perfect outcomes still make good meals for your pet.


STYLE. Yeah man. A great chef gotta cook in style, and eat in style.

And if Ryan can cook, SO CAN YOU.

See you again on the Ryan Food Channel. Happy cooking.

No comments: