Friday, November 17, 2006

A trip to Kota Kinabalu

Immediately after my 3 EODs (I believe you have learned that terminology by now) in-a-row, I made a trip to Kota Kinabalu with two friends. We had to leave Keningau at 5.30 am, coz we need to catch a meeting at 8.30 am in KK. Well my usual record time is 2 hours, but our driver was going at 60 kph... so, had to leave early la. Not to mention the traffic jam in KK (hey, KK also got jam one la).

Why didn't you guys leave a day earlier, you may ask. I was still working la... how?

Since I didn't have to drive, and I could not sleep in the van, I took the rare opportunity to admire the scenery as dawn unfolds. And yes, capture a couple of pics along the way.


1 comment:

Jin Yoong said...

Just seeing this pic makes me wanna go for a holiday in KK/Sabah. Being in a 10-million-population city really makes u appreciate the nature and greenery. :)