Wednesday, November 22, 2006

INFJ

That's another of Da Vinci's Code for you... hehehe...

My church friend uncle Danny has been blogging about Personality Types these days. Reminded me of my initial excitement when doing one of those tests so so long ago, and the surprise in finding out that some of those descriptions about my Personality Type were pretty accurate, even those that I never gave any thought about.

According to Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, I am an INFJ.

A snapshot of an INFJ...

INFJ
Seek meaning and connection in ideas, relationships, and material possessions. Want to understand what motivates people and are insightful about others. Conscientious and committed to their firm values. Develop a clear vision about how best to serve the common good. Organized and decisive in implementing their vision.

Ahhh... no wonder Michael is so wierd. I hear you say that!

Shall blog more about INFJ another time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fyi: www.INFJ.com

Anonymous said...

Used MBTI before and still prefer DiSC cos its a lot easier to handle.... :)