Sunday, February 27, 2011

CNY Day 1

Gong Xi Fa Cai from uncle Mark, Caris and auntie Julia.

The kids.

Everybody was back for CNY.

We went to Melaka again to visit great-grand aunty's family. And annual steamboat lunch at their place. I got many angpao... dunno what to buy. Big car?

Then went to grand-uncle's place for some rest. So much space for Izac to crawl around.

In the evening, my daddy brought us to visit the historical sites in Melaka. Might as well go since we were in Melaka already. Next time I can tell teacher I've been to those places in the History books. My daddy was born in Melaka. I am Sabah boy.

I wanted to sit ship... but daddy said it was expensive. Sad.

The red buildings built by the Dutch.

It was so crowded with tourists.

Mummy I want to sit big ship.

Izac got to sit in the stroller. I had to walk...

Yummy durian cendol in Jonker Street. Quite crowded with tourists as well.

Out of Africa.

Can we bring the elephant home?

No comments: