Sunday, December 06, 2009

Santa came early this Christmas


No la, actually my wallet bocor early this Christmas.

I flown it over to Sabah personally. Pre-ordered it over the internet. Then met up with the seller in KL for COD. Nice guy, smart entrepreneur, fresh graduate from UTAR venturing into the online business. Ya lo, buy by faith. Pretty satisfied with the guitar so far.

Why I didn't buy from KK leh?

First of all, not many choices / music shops in KK. There was this shop that has a wierd marketing style...
"Emm... can I have a try at this guitar ah?"
"If you decide to buy, only can try."
"If I don't try, how I know I want to buy that guitar leh?"
"Bos say like that la. If you want to buy already, only can try out the guitar."
Thank you very much. I am taking my business elsewhere. Got money also I won't buy anything from your shop.

Secondly, things are much cheaper over in West Malaysia la (refer to earlier post). Even more cheaper if buy from an online store (the guy doesn't need to maintain a shop and staffs). And I happened to be in KL ma.

Thirdly, I want to try out online purchase. Just for the element of surprise.

3 comments:

Y1 said...

How much ah?

EADotCom said...

Ya, how much and where is Dragon brand from?

mikestation said...

It's a Takamine D30N. Entry level. For Ryan to thrash. While I await my solid top acoustic guitar next year end sale.