Monday, November 23, 2009

To potong or not potong?


Here's the speed of Streamyx that I am getting now.
And that is despite me signing up for the 1Mbps package. I am getting only half the speed.

My 2 years contract with the package is over. So it makes good sense to downgrade the subscription and just go for the 512Kbps package. Why pay TM for a promise not delivered. But ah... I am going to move in 6 months time. So, doesn't make sense to sign up for a new package now. Well, just stick to it for the time being.

When I go back to Seremban to subscribe a new Streamyx package this weekend, it will be the 512Kbps package. It costs 25% cheaper and you get the max out of your subscription (that sounds so kiasuly nice). Try out for 1 year, when the P1 coverage (3x more speed for similar price) improves, then poooootong.

Do you know that there's a package from TM now, for Streamyx users only, you pay RM 10 per month and enjoy the following benefits:
... unlimited free local and national (across the sea) fixed line calls to TM line
... 30 sen per minute for phone calls to mobile numbers and non-TM fixed line
... a free CORDLESS phone (I almost wanted to redeem this with my SenQ points

My this month's phone call bill came to almost RM 50 (don't know who have Ryan boy been calling). So, I signed up for the RM 10 deal la.

4 comments:

HK Jun said...

So you are confirmed will be transferred to HUKM?

Julia said...

then you must keep your handphone away from Ryan liao. when mom was there he always "called" caris using mom's phone.

EADotCom said...

Let us know how it goes......

mikestation said...

will be going if things go well.