Monday, August 17, 2009

Some jokers

Don't run away from responsibility, MACC told

Joker 1: "Aiya when we investigate politicians hor, they blame us a lot la. So, I think we should stop investigating politicians."

Maybe the police should also say, "when we investigate gangsters, drug pushers, criminals, they blame us a lot la... we should stop investigating these people".

As if you don't know politicians have great capacity/temptation for corruption. Or just pretending dunno. And why is your agency keep digging into petty things about Pakatan Rakyat reps, yet keeping silent about BIG things like the Khir palace, the PKFZ thingy... and now you want to stop investigating. Your department's name is Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commision u know? If you don't work, why are you still sitting on the post then? Should just quit and let somebody who can do the job take over.

Clouding the PKFZ issue

Joker 2: "I donated so much money to your party, and I give your friends free rides on my planes. So what if I am corrupt and stealing millions of taxpayers' money. Just sweep everything under the carpet and stop korek me la. We all fren fren ma. Now you don't fren me, I also don't want to fren you."

Just like Chinese kungfu movie scenes. Want to die, die together. 大家同归於尽!shouts the revengeful kungfu hero with an air of righteousness.

So the logic is whoever donates a lot of money to politicians must not be investigated for corruption is it?

Jokers la. The standard of politicians and MACC that we have.

No comments: