Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A touching letter

This letter... "A Good Man He May Be, A Good Leader He's Not".

Let us not forget that we are the rakyat and you are our elected representatives, elected to govern the nation on our behalf in a manner that will serve the best interest of all the rakyat. This governing must be done in an open transparent and accountable manner.

Once elected, our government behaves as though the rakyat has given them a ‘blank check’ to do anything and whatever it likes without the necessary obligation of transparency and accountability to the rakyat. Sadder still, is when these documents/agreements get revealed to the rakyat, the government goes after those who have revealed it.

Good leader or not, I think it is a case of you know I know lah. Good man or not, you do the readings and make your own conclusion.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm happy to report tat I'm from Ipoh Timur, and uncle Lim is my MP

Anonymous said...

welcome to Mike'Station bro.

Anonymous said...

I have checked out the m'sian kini website. Thanks for enlightening me as I am one person who doesn't follow the 'news'. Now u got me interested.

HPH

Anonymous said...

I go to m'kini to read what the mainstream media is hiding from the public.