Saturday, April 22, 2006

Laptop down

My Dell laptop was attacked by virus. Did a reformat of the hard disk... and found out that my Dell Driver CD was stolen by the thieves, who took along my burned CD collection. So now, no laptop to use liao. Waiting for a friend to help me get a copy of the Dell Driver CD.

Will be going to Laos and North Thailand in early May for backpacking. Schedule is tentatively: KK - KL - Bangkok - Udon Thani - Nong Khai - Vientianne - Vang Vieng - Luang Prabang - Pak Beng - Huoy Xai - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai - Bangkok - KK. Airasia flights la, budget travel ma.

If you have been to those places, please give us some travel tips and advise. Thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Humble doctor, good that you can travel backpack still. Is your wife going along too? Sorry no input or ideas about travel there, as I havent been those places for a while.

But I gather you can pick up a turquoise, sapphire or ruby for your bride from there for good price. (Or all three!)

Anonymous said...

Backpack ma... of course go with guy fren... hehe.

Huh, I am idiot about stones. Can't differentiate btw plastic, crystal, turkois, ruby, ... dare not take chance la. Nanti kena marah pula.

Anonymous said...

Can get from certified places wan ba.... u better not return home empty handed oh!!! :D