Friday, December 09, 2005

December baby



On this day twenty plus years ago, I was something like this (different gender though). Today, I caught hold of this fella who arrived twenty plus years later. Big fat fella with lots of flesh. She wouldn't ever know that her nude photo appeared on the internet. Kekeke...

How time flies.

My grandma is very ill now. She looked so fine just months ago. I once heard a saying that goes like "Coffins are made not for the elderly; they are for the dead.". Live each day well for there is no turning back. We never know when our time will come. And when it's time, we will all pass on...

3 comments:

EADotCom said...

how's ur grandma?

Michael said...

She passed away on the following day morning.

EADotCom said...

sori 2hear that. kinda sudden. our condolences.

just heard that didi's grandmother passed away this morning.

i think i should pay a visit to my grandaunt soon...